within The Newly Engaged
- Anna Muhhina Photography by AnnaMuhhinaPhoto etsy.me/SlkKLe via @Etsy 5 years ago
- it only took 3 mos but there's finally a new post. check it out: thenewlyengaged.wordpress.com/2012/09/14/mon… 5 years ago
- wedding season is officially here. thinking winter... and a most happy birthday to Audrey Hepburn ♥ 6 years ago
- flowers & lace... love it!!! 6 years ago
- Advice Notecards for Bride ON SALE by 2CuteNot2Share etsy.me/flrtez via @Etsy Perfect for that bridal shower... 6 years ago
Category Archives: wedding
I didn’t realize it’s been almost 1.5 years since my last post. As with life, stuff happens. I’m working on a new theme, using wine corks… specifically not for a wine theme. Hope all is well. 😊 Advertisements
I absolutely love Mona’s work. From kids to daddy diaper bags, anything is possible. And of course, bridal projects are a must!! She & I have worked together on several projects based on what I was looking for. Sometimes it … Continue reading
Originally posted on monasbox:
This month there has been a Purse Palooza, full of Purses, patterns, bloggers, and prizes! One of these events included a prize for the best voted purse.If you have a Flickr account, please vote for my…
I just saw this yesterday… one of the new dresses The Limited just put out looks almost exactly the same as Bella’s honeymoon dress. However, it’s in ‘off-white’, just an FYI. It’s called the Ponte Sheath Dress.
You are cordially invited… ceremony site Bella’s wedding gown designed by Carolina Herrera chosen by Meyer herself Replica Dress made by Alfred Angelo Style 8400 $799 Must have the make-up Accessories Bella’s wedding shoes: Manolo Blahnik’s ‘Swan’ $1295 can be found at Neiman … Continue reading
Or just a black them altogether?? Well I just found a very similar dress Natalie Portman wore. First, the actual costume: Now for the similar costume:
I hope weddings have been grande & planning, going well. I’d love to know what all you dolls out there are looking for. Please let me know & I’ll get started on more ideas/help. Hope all is well!!
I finally got an email from Sporto… the EVA boot has been confirmed as discontinued. Sorry ladies.